Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lettuce entertain you...

I'm eating salads!! This may be a basic part of your usual day, but it's new for me. I like roasting and sautéing veggies, but summer is coming (so beat it grey clouds!), and this "cool" veggie concept is yummy. I just finished the salad you see above. Lettuce, carrots, and leftover chicken. Simple. Delicious.

I made this salad a few days ago. Mine looked less like spaghetti and more like erratically sized barkdust. For the record, YUM. I will eat any veggie combined with lemon, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and toasted nuts. You just can't go wrong.


This salad was inspired by this recipe. I was too impatient to make the dressing, but I used panko for the first time along with shredded coconut and made a bomb tropical salad. (You can't see it, but there is pineapple in the salad above.)

Three more weeks of salad land folks. Here we go.

1 comment: