Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easy like Sunday morning...

Actually, it's not that easy...but you knew that. The whole "eat less(and healthier) and move more" idea sounds simple, but it gets complicated because life is complicated.

Like this morning, I had a rough start and didn't realize until too late that I did in fact have time to exercise before work. And now I am off to work. whoops:)

So this is a mini post to let you know that I will be doing a more in depth post this evening, as well as a yoga video from exercise tv....I found it through this awesome lady.

I usually don't like yoga, but I'm giving it a go. Off to work, have a FANTABULOUS Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. working out on sunday is a killer for me... I usually just do 1 or 2 videos from ExerciseTV (either online at exercisetv.tv or OnDemand.
    They have helped me lose a bunch of weight though. Their workouts are fun and motivating.

    ReplyDelete