Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blustery days and cravings

Happy Holidays! I hope you all are enjoying your family and friends this wintery season, and not getting too caught up in the commercial side of things!

My week has been busy...too busy. For a few days I worked both jobs, sometimes one right after another. I was tired, and fed up, and not enjoying my food. You know how when you are craving something, but you don't know what it is? And everything that is not what you are craving loses some of its taste? That was cured at lunch today when I had and open faced sandwich with goat cheese, olive oil, avocados, tomatoes, and some bacon. YUM!

And then I went on a run with my dog. And I would say 75% of it was spent actually running! woot woot!

I finally went the easy way to upload my "before and after" pictures...which means I took a picture of them and then uploaded them:) So here they are:

Everything just looks slimmer! So much cause for celebration!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you really are getting in shape! Every reason to stay with the program.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference! That is so cool. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess,
    Even with holiday temptations and traditions, working two jobs, feeling tired and fed up, you've persevered and continue to conquer. That is extra-ordinary. As for a mere mortal like me, I've fallen off the wagon and at times succumb to despair. (How's that for a little drama:-)

    Son, Stephen helped me with attitude readjustment by saying ... "Oh Mom, you've already established healthy habits. You just gotten sidetracked by the holidays. You'll get back on track." A good thing to remember as I finish polishing off all holiday goodies as a means of clearing the house to start anew.

    What I know is that I need to change it up, get a fresh start, revise my fitness program and take new interest in healthy food options and preparation. Jessie, its really helpful to read your blog and be energized by your motivation.

    Keep on trucking dear Jess. I have no doubt I'll see less of you next time:-)

    susie

    ReplyDelete