Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Okay. Here goes.

Thank you for all of your comments on my previous post. It's hard for me to blog when the news isn;t good, because it's admitting that I am human and that I fail.

So here is the update: I weighed in this Monday at 185lbs. That is a pound gain from last time I wrote about a weigh-in. On the one hand, it's only one pound. On the other hand, it all starts with one pound. I am reconsidering my goal of weighing 175lbs by June 1st. I need to focus day by day right now.

On the good side of things, I am being more active again. I went running on Monday, and on Tuesday Kristi and I went on a 7 mile hike 3000 feet up a mountain. BAM! My legs still hurt, but it was an ass kicking that was worth it.

And maybe there is the key. Pushing myself is worth it. Challenging myself is worth it. I am worth it. Thanks for sticking around, and stay tuned for more positive posts:)


1 comment: