Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pasta and Pudding...and sharing clothes.

I'm pretty sure I just ate my weight in pasta and pudding. The pasta was whole-wheat with homemade roasted tomato sauce, so that, I don't feel too bad about. But I really need to invest in more desserts to have on hand at home, otherwise I begin making huge portions of random things, usually involving chocolate. And then my tummy hurts.

But in other news. My roomie adn I recently had a party! It was a ladies night in, and we asked our friends to bring any clothes or accessories that they wanted to get rid of to trade! Basically, we laid everything out on the floor and furniture, and then people just tried on things that hit their fancy bone. The below picture is us with some of our new styling clothes.

(did I mention we asked people to wear fancy dresses they probably couldn't wear anywhere else? I mention this in reference to the dress I am sporting...also, I was baking cookies, and the apron made me feel sexy:)


It was great for folks to get some new pieces for their wardrobe without having to spend any money! Later the same week I took a huge tupperware container to Goodwill of the leftovers. What do you do to save money on clothes?

1 comment:

  1. I totally shop at goodwill - I love the stuff you can find there.... half the time I'm buying clothes with the tags still on, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete