Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 25, 2010

A few of my favorite things right now...

I'd like to take this time to share with you a few things I am loving. Like this new blog. And this English house tour. And as ever, this video.

Other what-not that is rocking my socks. right now includes:
My family dog in a cone. She is not amused. But I am!


This adorable glass lamp at a vintage shop. The shade would need replacement, but I love the peach color, and the clear glass look. I tried to echo that in a rather failed project I will post about later.


Jacket and tunic at Kohl's. My awesome friend Mandie used her 30% coupon to help me get the tunic, but the jacket has yet to be mine! I love fall and the clothes that accompany it, don't you?


Three bowls I got for someone's birthday. The are simple, classy, and you can use them for a variety of uses...it's a wonder I even gave them away, when they looked so good on my car seat next to my fabulous flip phone:)

Roasted tomatoes with garlic. That tray is mine!

What are you loving this fall season? What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment