- I need to weigh-in. Every week, on the same scale. And I don't own one...and don't really want to own one either.
- I need the weights. I can do some workouts at home, but it's great to have all the machines accessible.
- If it's truly awful weather, I can run inside.
- It makes sense to invest money into my health. And if I use the gym 3 times a week, it's only $2per visit.
- Mapquest says the nearest 24 is 3 minutes away. Come on.
- Some of my friends work out at 24, so I would have some motivation from them to work-out!
- Classes can be really fun!
- And I haven't tried Zumba yet!
- I can always cancel it during the summer if I want to spend more time outside.
- Because I am worth a gym membership.
So there they are. All my reasons, in writing. Tomorrow I will go and get info, and then I think I will join on Monday, since I will be gone for the weekend...
Did I mention I'm leaving town with friends for a little birthday celebration?! Woot woot! I have an entire 3 DAYS OFF. I haven't had that since...I don't know, October?
It's going to be really difficult to lose weight when I am already planning on beer and pizza, but I am also planning on moving a lot, so we'll see how it goes. My goal is 195 on Tuesday...crossing my fingers....trying to start 23 49lbs lighter than 22.