Weight-loss Tool Box!! (okay, it's not a real tool box, but I like symbolism and cheesy themes, so stick with on this.)
In my tool box are all the things I need to rebuild myself a healthier life. So, without further ado....
My Weight-loss Tool Box
- Support of family and friends (and anyone reading this blog!). They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I've made my problem public, because I know that I need people to have my back as I struggle and achieve and rock socks.
- A Routine. It's important to make room and time in your life for working out, planning meals, blogging/journaling, and learning. I finally have a schedule that keeps me busy, but allows me enought time to focus on being Loser Girl!
- Charts. Okay, maybe this is just me, but I love having calendars and charts and food journals because it makes me feel official, and helps me track my progress. I know how much I have worked out, what my goals are for the coming week, and what food I have consumed.
- Self-Confidence. If I didn't think I could do this, I wouldn't be here. The name "Loser Girl" means that I am ready to lose weight, but I don't think I am a loser. I am comfortable with myself, and simply ready to push myself to be the healthiest I can be.
- Clear Goals. I want to weigh 154lbs in 90 weeks. I want to achieve this without starving myself or becoming bored with exercise.
- A Good Gym. I like my gym. It's not too intense or intimidating, but it has good equipment and fun classes (I cannot wait to try Zumba!).
- Desire. I want this. I want a healthy body for myself, for my future. I want to put down the cookie so I can be comfortable on an airplane in the middle seat. I can walk that extra .5 mile to but a Large T-shirt, instead of an XLarge.